Primary Purpose of Position: Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Property Management, VP, Engineering, Regional Property Manager, and the Director of Safety and Security. Coordinate and direct office services and administrative support for San Francisco Regional Property Management Office.
• Provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Property Management, VP, Engineering, Regional Property Manager, and the Director, Safety and Security. Work on projects, documents of a confidential nature and all correspondence creation and distribution (e.g. letters, memorandums, PDFs, transmittals) including editing, proofreading, power point and spreadsheet creation and maintenance. Prepare presentation materials, policies/procedures, budget reports and perform high level analysis of specific projects and metrics.
• Provide day-to-day assistance to San Francisco Regional Property Management Office on operational issues and processes.
• Develop file plan and maintenance of files for the Senior Vice President, Property Management
• Coordinate projects and assignments as required with other departments within the San Francisco Regional Property Management department.
• Responsible for timecard review and submission of the San Francisco Regional Property Management
• Organize, maintain and archive, when necessary, standardized data files (hard copy and computer) (e.g. regional presentations, organization charts, tenant and vendor correspondence and regional bids as required).
• Schedule appointments, maintain calendars, schedule conference rooms and arrange for meals for meetings.
• Arrange staff travel including air, hotel, car rental and meeting attendance and organize and submit expense reports as requested.
• Coordinate general office training of all new San Francisco Regional Property Management staff and employees.
• Coordinate phone/voice mail system for San Francisco Regional Property Management staff and its in-house contractors including extension moves and name changes.
• Maintain and ensure documentation of various records and files including Utilities, Capital Budgets, Operating Budgets, Accident Reports/Garage Claims and Emergency Management Program documentation, etc.
• Coordinate recruiting process for Property Management Administrative Staff in San Francisco, including posting of job descriptions, resume screening and records compliance with Company Affirmative Action Plan.
• Coordinate time off for Property Management administrative staff and ensure continuation of administrative support and work flow. Coordinate temporary coverage as necessary.
• Collaborate with Regional Office Manager in the creation of budgets; facilities management related to administrative moves/changes and maintaining administrative expenses related to the San Francisco Property Management Regional Staff.
• Participate in the coordination of BOMA programs and industry events.
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A High School Diploma or equivalent educational certification required. A BS/BA is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 to 4 years of progressively responsible administrative experience required.
• Professional demeanor and appearance.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Related business/industry (real estate / property management) experience desirable.
• Familiarity with Computer Servers and Telephone Switch Operations preferred.
• Proven initiative and the ability to create program timetables and execute them.
• Ability to respond to a variety of multiple tasks/situations using good judgment with both creativity and resourcefulness.
• Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Adaptability to changing demands.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Ability to organize and coordinate work efficiently and to set priorities in a demanding work environment.
• Ability to effectively and professionally manage personnel and deal with a broad range of personnel matters.
• Flexibility with work schedule to include working overtime on a periodic basis.
• Involves work of a general office nature usually performed sitting such as operation of a computer.
• Involves work of a general office nature usually performed standing such as operation of a fax and printer.
• Involves movement between departments to facilitate workflow.
• Vision abilities allowing reading of printed materials, graphics, and computer displays.
As the largest publicly traded developer, owner, and manager of Class A office properties in the United States, we shape great spaces and places; developing state-of-the-art headquarters, offices, and destinations for forward-thinking companies and communities.